As a preventive action, it is highly recommended to consult a gynecologist at least once a year, regardless of age for medical tests and screening.
Obstetrics is a medico-surgical specialty aiming at studying and following pregnant women before and after childbirth.
- Follow-up and monitoring of regular and high-risk pregnancies
- Cerclage of cervix
- Review and management of recurrent miscarriages
- Review and management of Infertility in couples
- Management of Voluntary Termination of Pregnancies (abortion)
- Education of soon-to-be Fathers about pregnancy and childbirth
A gynecologist is a Medical Doctor (M.D) who is specialized in the management of the different issues which women might have to face and the possible diseases of their reproductive system and genitals.
- Follow-up by the Gynecologist includes : Contraception (placing in or out any intra-uterine device or contraceptive implant), screening of cervical cancer by performing a PAP Smear, diseases of breast, menopause.
- Management of Endometriosis (pelvic pain during menstrual periods)
- Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (pelvic organ descent and urinary incontinence)
- Preserving intimate health in Women through Aesthetic Medecine and Rejuvenating treatment of private parts Read more
Surgery of Vulva, Vagina, Cervix, Uterus, Fallopians Tubes and Ovaries, as well as Fibroids, Infertility, Breast Surgery with endoscopic procedures (pelvic laparoscopy, hysteroscopy), Laparotomy or Vaginal approach Surgery. Read more
For more information about all these procedures and surgeries performed by your Doctor, please check The French College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians’ website (CNGOF).
If you ever have any question about your Gynecologic Surgery, please do not hesitate to ask your Doctor.
Gynecologic pelvic ultrasound scan
Early Obstetrical Ultrasound Scan and 1st Ultrasound scan allowing to give the date of start of pregnancy
CABINET MÉDICAL DES ISLES
23 of Achille René Boisneuf Street
Guadeloupe, French West Indies (French Caribbean)
590 (0)5 90 48 58 25
From Tuesday to Thursday
From 07:00 am to 14:00 pm